Board of Trustee Meetings are on the third Tuesday and begin at 1:00 pm. Scheduled meetings follow.
- June 16, 2022- Hopewell Library
- July 12, 2022- Disputanta Library
- August 2022- No Meeting
- September 20, 2022- Mckenney Library
- October 18, 2022- Rohoic Library
- November 2022- No Meeting
- December 13, 2022- Hopewell Library
- January 17, 2023- Cason Library
- Feb 21, 2023- Prince George Library
- March 21, 2023- Disputanta Library
- April 18, 2023 - Dinwiddie Library
- May 16, 2023- Burrowsville Library
- June 20, 2023- Hopewell Library
All Board of Trustees meetings are open to the public. If you are a member of the public and are interested in attending a meeting please email email@example.com or call (804) 458-6329 x2004 for more information.
The Board of Trustees can be contacted at 209 East Cawson Street, Hopewell, VA 23860.
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- December 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- October 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019.
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
Are you passionate about reading and literacy?
Do you love your local library?
Do you want to make a positive impact in your community?
Do you have the skills and time to contribute?
If you answered yes to any of these questions and are a resident of the City of Hopewell, Dinwiddie County, Prince George County consider applying.
Contact arls.org for more information.
About The Appomattox Regional Library System Board Of TrusteesWho are The Library Board of Trustees?
The Library Board of Trustees is the governing body of the Appomattox Regional Library System. They are responsible for adopting policies necessary for the operation of the Appomattox Regional Library System.Who makes up The Library Board of Trustees?
There are nine volunteer trustees from the localities ARLS serves.
- City of Hopewell: Three volunteers are appointed by the Hopewell City Council
- Prince George County: Three volunteers are appointed by the Prince George County Boards of Supervisors.
- Dinwiddie County: Three volunteers are appointed by the Dinwiddie County Boards of Supervisors.
Trustees serve four-year terms, with no more than two successive.