Southside From the Heart
Southside from the Heart is a part of From the Heart, an organization founded in 2001, with a current membership of 1200+ people. You can learn more about this organization and gain access to patterns, etc. at From the Heart. Also, connect with us on Facebook!
All items are knitted with donated yarn and then donated to fulfill needs in the communities. No matter your skill level, we could use your help! Don't know how to knit or crochet? We'll teach you!
- 1st & 3rd Thursdays 10 am -12 pm
- 2nd & 4th Thursdays 6 -8 pm
- 2nd & 4th Wednesdays 1-3 pm
- 1st & 3rd Wednesdays 3-5 pm.
Prince George Library
- 1st & 3rd Tuesdays 2- 4 pm
- Dinwiddie Christmas Share
- Hopewell Food Pantry
- The James House
- DaVita Dialysis Center, Hopewell
- Southside Regional Hospital
- Brighter Living
- John Randolph Medical Center Shawls, lap blankets, baby blankets, hats for all ages (remember, chemo caps and anything made for cancer patients must be acrylic or cotton), scarves
- Colonial Heights Food Pantry: Scarves, hats, mittens to be handed out with holiday meal distribution
- Dinwiddie Christmas Share program: 200 baby, toddler, and child-sized warm winter hats
- The James House: Lap blankets, Christmas stockings, nice scarves for women residents, hat/scarf sets for children residents
- Email Carol Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Joan Fleshman at email@example.com if you'd like to have patterns for anything in particular.
- Join us on Ravelry. You can find our group under Southside From the Heart. Their advanced pattern search is awesome and will provide you with about anything you want.
- Visit the From the Heart's Current Projects Page.