The town of Carson first received library service from the Appomattox Regional Library System through an established book mobile stop in 1975. A renovated 1888 train station building opened as the Carson Depot Branch Library in October of 1991. An authentic caboose joined it in 2002.
Black and white printing is available at all 8 ARLS Locations for 0.10$ a single-sided page. and 0.20$ for a Double-sided print. Color printing is only available at our Hopewell location at this time and is 0.30$ per single-sided page.