The Appomattox Regional Library System’s Volunteer Program
The Mission of the ARLS volunteer program is for community members to contribute their unique skills and talents to enhance library services and promote the mission of the library within the community.
Before applying please read the following:
- Applicants must be 14 years of age to volunteer.
- Applicants 18 and older must fill out a background authorization form.
- It takes about 3-6 months to really learn your job and feel productive; therefore, we would appreciate a commitment at least that long.
- Teen volunteers have restrictions on the time of day and amount of hours worked.
- At this time, we do not accept court-ordered community service.
For more information, contact Megan Kitchen at 804-458-6329 x 2001 or by e-mail