How to Renew an Item Online
- Log on to the Catalog. See My Account if you need help logging in.
- At the top right of the screen, click your name.
- Click “Account Activity.”
- Locate the title(s) of the item(s) you wish to renew. Click the “Renew Loan” button for each item you wish to renew, OR
- To renew all of the items you currently have checked out, check the box at the top of the list of items. This will check all items. Then click the word “Renew” to the left of the checkbox. Your new due date will then show.
NOTE: All items can be renewed up to 5 times unless it is on request for another patron.
How to Renew an Item by Phone
- Call (804) 446-3292 or (804) 446-3683.
- Follow the prompt, or press 5, to access your account.
- Enter your library ID (found on the back of your library card, underneath the barcode).
- Enter your pin number.
- Press 1 to enter renewal options. Follow telephone prompts.