How to Renew an Item Online
- Log on to the Catalog. See My Account if you need help logging in.
- At the bottom of the catalog screen you will see three green tabs. Click on the “My Account” tab and the green box will expand.
- Within the “My Account” tab you will see three sub-tabs: Loans, Requests, and Fines. Click on the “Loans” sub-tab.
- Locate the title(s) of the item(s) you wish to renew. Click the “Renew” button.
- To renew all of the items you currently have checked out, click the “Renew All” button in the bottom right-hand corner. You will note that when you renew an item the due date changes automatically.
NOTE: All items can be renewed up to 5 times unless it is on request for another patron.
How to Renew an Item by Phone
- Call (804) 446-3292 or (804) 446-3683.
- Follow the prompt, or press 5, to access your account.
- Enter your library ID (found on the back of your library card, underneath the barcode).
- Enter your pin number.
- Press 1 to enter renewal options. Follow telephone prompts.