Patrons must have an active library card and 4-digit PIN to log into an account. Please visit us in person or call 804-458-6329 for assistance.
How to Log Into Your Patron Account
- Click here to login to your account or, from the Catalog, click “Log on” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter your Library ID and 4-digit PIN, or enter your EZ Log On if you have one. Your Library ID is the number underneath the barcode on the back of your library card.
- Click “Log on”.
Patron Account Features
- Create lists and manage items. This is a great way to keep up with what you’ve read, what you liked, what you didn’t like, and what’s next on your reading list.
- Save your searches so that you can easily retrieve search results and locate items at a later date.
- Access your patron account to view your checkouts, manage due dates and fines, and track your holds.