ARLS now offers an exciting new product for readers…Book Group To Go!
Now, you can start a book group of your own with friends, neighbors, church members, coworkers, and any other readers you know! Each kit includes:
- 10-12 copies of a book
- Discussion questions
- A journal for passing along thoughts or tips to groups who use the kit after you
- Tips for the group moderator
- And a few more fun secrets to help make your group exciting!
Book Group To Go kits can be checked out for 60 days (with a library card in good standing) to any patron who would like to start a group of their own.
Titles currently included in Book Group To Go are:
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
- Longbourn by Jo Baker
- The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Maus: A Survivor’s Tale by Art Spiegelman
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- A Season for Tending by Cindy Woodsmall
- The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister
- The Storied Life of A.J. Fickry by Gabrielle Zevin
- Street Dreams by K’wan
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
If there are titles you’d like to request…let us know!